CarPro HydrO2 Concentrate 500ML
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The CarPro HydrO2 Concentrate (formerly known as HydrO2 Wipe Less Silica Spray Sealant) will protect your paint with as little effort as, spray on, rinse off! HydrO2 is formulated with hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers, which allow this product to be applied to all vehicle surfaces (i.e. painted surfaces, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, wheel wells, trim, headlights, etc.). Make sure your car is clean and free of imperfections before you start. Then wet the entire surface of your vehicle with water. HydrO2's hydroelectric bonding function reacts chemically with water contact, meaning that this coating transforms from hydrophilic to hydrophobic once you spray it onto the wet surface. The pressure from the water stream when rinsing the surface helps accelerate the bonding of HydrO2, creating a hydrophobic layer of protection! That's right, there is no rubbing, buffing, or wiping this product into the paint! Simply dry the surface after you rinse and you are all set! The HydrO2 also offers a great value, dilute it at 1:3 (HydrO2 to Water) and you will have a wipe-less silica spray that lasts up to 3 months. Grab a bottle of the CarPro HydrO2 Concentrate today and protect your car with one easy rinse!
- Do not use in direct sunlight. Thoroughly clean the surface to be protected. Do not use any type of wash and wax product as this will interfere with the bonding of Hydro2.
- Dilute 1:6~10 (HydrO2 to Water) into a spray bottle.
- Working on a third of the vehicle at a time (while it's still wet), spray a fine mist of Hydro2 directly onto the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse off using a strong jet of water.
- Continue this method until entire vehicle has been treated.